Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Lucky You

Easy and festive, can you really say no to this St. Patty's Day project? I've had this cute frame lying around for a while (it's a 4x6 by the way), I found some pretty green paisley paper at Hobby Lobby, and seriously don't you love the cork board letters?

I really like St. Patrick's Day, in case you couldn't tell!





Don't forget to check out thrift shops for vintage treasures. This glass plate cost 50 cents and the candlestick was a dollar. Get a bottle of epoxy, glue them together, and ta-da!

I LOVE this sweet little doilie, $2.99 at a local thrift store.



5 comments:

  1. such great decoration ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stopped by from Today's Creative Blog! I love these projects! The "Lucky" frame is way cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - awesome projects! I especially love the doily ones - I am in a doily phase right now. Awesome!

    Thanks so much for linking up to my party! I really appreciate it!

    XOOX
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharring importent information in this blog.
    It was very nice.
    Aşk flashları,yazılı soruları'new generation portal.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...