Sunday, February 7, 2010

Valentine's Day Goodies

Here is a sweet little valentine decoration inspired by fewthingsfrommylife.blogspot.com. This is a super easy project which simply calls for a sheet of delightful valentine-y card stock, a shadow box, and a heart-shaped paper punch.

I used my typewriter to add some "personality" to one of the hearts and folded a few others to create some dimension.

I've also been busy embellishing these vintage valentines:




I was initially making them to give away, but they've ended up finding homes in my kitchen, living room, etc. I still have time to throw together more before Valentine's day right?

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful, love the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharring importent information in this blog.
    It was very nice.
    Aşk flashları,yazılı soruları'new generation portal.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...