I will be hosting a Valentine's dinner for a couple of friends so I wanted to make our dinning room look a little more festive. I found this adorable banner and decided I need one for my house. I mainly used K and Company products. Most of the papers I used were from this paper pack:
Those cute little Victorian cut-outs came from this:
These pleated flowers are really easy to make if you follow the directions over here...
I used baker's twine to string all of the elements together. I wanted them to stay put, so rather than hole-punching the items, I used a long sharp needle and just threaded them on like I was sewing.